We are always looking for board members, volunteers and substitute teachers. Currently we are seeking the following:
After School Program Director
Payette Lakes Community Association
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 18K Per Year, Paid monthly
Hours: Approx. 30 hrs. per wk. (15 hrs. per wk. at school hours/15 hrs. at home)
Do you want an opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of today’s youth as a leader? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys helping children? If so, the PLCA 4 Kids may have an opportunity for you! We are looking for an experienced leader to run our after-school and summer program.
As the Program Director, you will be the face of PLCA 4 kids at our school location(s). Our ideal candidate is passionate about youth development and is excited to energize and engage community resources to provide the most enriching experience possible for enrolled youth. Additionally, you will be building strong positive relationships with the community, parents, teachers and school administration. In this position you will plan activities, help with homework, plan field trips, invite guest speakers, plan events, update social media and so much more fun! The best part is so much of it can be done from home.
Qualified applicants will be motivational leaders capable of implementing and developing fun, enriching educational programming and completing administrative tasks with attention to detail and accuracy. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and most importantly, you will be capable of creating a safe and FUN program for enrolled youth.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required
- Experience with social media, apps, digital communication devices and other related software a bonus
- Experience in fundraising or event planning a plus
- Experience in child care, youth development programs and/or staff management
- Fluency (reading, writing and speaking)
- Must pass background check
- Paid during holidays and school breaks
- Access to the PLCA iPad
- Work from home 50% of your time.
- Invited as a non voting member of the board.
Send a message to PLCA4KIDS@gmail.com for more information.
Applicant will be subject to background check.